autorenew
Play

英語對話

秩序與混亂

一場韓式拌飯大戰! #中文字幕 #繁體中文 #慢讀 #英文學習 #日常生活 #英文聽力 #英國

英文學習|日常英文|英文聽力|英國口音|附中文字幕|繁體中文|慢讀 |英文對話|英文片語|動態字幕

直線還是徹底的混亂?一位教授將他的石鍋拌飯視為數學藝術,但服務生準備用辣醬毀掉他的周密計畫!

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. Blimey, mate! What on earth are you doing to that food?

  • 天啊,老兄!你到底在對那食物做什麼?
  • 2. No touching! Everything must stay perfectly in straight lines, you see.

  • 不准碰!所有東西都必須保持完美直線,你懂嗎?
  • 3. Straight lines? Daft! This is bibimbap, meant for mixing, mate!

  • 直線?傻氣!這是拌飯,就是要拌在一起的,老兄!
  • 4. Mixing ruins the pure, separate flavour of each ingredient, absolutely.

  • 混合絕對會破壞每種食材純粹、獨立的風味。
  • 5. You are bloody hurting my food and my ancestors, professor!

  • 你簡直是在嚴重傷害我的食物和我的祖先,教授!
  • 6. Wait! My perfect mathematical art! You've totally destroyed it!

  • 等等!我完美的數學藝術!你徹底毀了它!
  • 7. Boom! Watch the red sauce wake up now, proper tasty!

  • 砰!看這紅醬現在活過來了,真是美味!
  • 8. Oh no! What a total disaster! My beautiful order is gone!

  • 噢不!真是個徹底的災難!我美麗的訂單不見了!
  • 9. Open wide, mate! Taste the magic in this big mess!

  • 張大嘴巴,夥計!嚐嚐這團大混亂中的魔力!
  • 10. Whoa... holy cow! My brain is absolutely exploding with flavour now!

  • 哇...我的天啊!我的腦袋現在充滿了爆炸性的美味!
  • 11. See? Life is always better when you mix it up!

  • 你看?生活總是多采多姿時更美好!
  • 12. Give me that spoon! Chaos is truly the best flavour, mate!

  • 把那湯匙給我!混亂真是最棒的滋味,老兄!