autorenew
Play

英语对话

秩序与混乱

一场韩式拌饭大战! #中文字幕 #简体中文 #慢读 #英语学习 #日常生活 #英语听力 #英国

英语学习|日常英语|英语听力|英国口音|附中文字幕|简体中文|慢读 |英语对话|英语短语|动态字幕

直线还是彻底的混乱?一位教授将他的石锅拌饭视为数学艺术,但服务生准备用辣酱毁掉他的周密计划!

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. Blimey, mate! What on earth are you doing to that food?

  • 天哪,伙计!你到底在对那食物做什么?
  • 2. No touching! Everything must stay perfectly in straight lines, you see.

  • 不准碰!所有东西都必须保持完美直线,你懂吗?
  • 3. Straight lines? Daft! This is bibimbap, meant for mixing, mate!

  • 直线?傻气!这是拌饭,就是要拌在一起的,老兄!
  • 4. Mixing ruins the pure, separate flavour of each ingredient, absolutely.

  • 混合绝对会破坏每种食材纯粹、独立的风味。
  • 5. You are bloody hurting my food and my ancestors, professor!

  • 你简直是在严重伤害我的食物和我的祖先,教授!
  • 6. Wait! My perfect mathematical art! You've totally destroyed it!

  • 等等!我完美的数学艺术!你彻底毁了它!
  • 7. Boom! Watch the red sauce wake up now, proper tasty!

  • 砰!看这红酱现在活过来了,真是美味!
  • 8. Oh no! What a total disaster! My beautiful order is gone!

  • 噢不!真是个彻底的灾难!我美丽的订单不见了!
  • 9. Open wide, mate! Taste the magic in this big mess!

  • 张大嘴巴,伙计!尝尝这团大混乱中的魔力!
  • 10. Whoa... holy cow! My brain is absolutely exploding with flavour now!

  • 哇...我的天啊!我的大脑现在充满了爆炸性的美味!
  • 11. See? Life is always better when you mix it up!

  • 你看?生活总是多姿多彩时更美好!
  • 12. Give me that spoon! Chaos is truly the best flavour, mate!

  • 把那勺子给我!混乱真是最棒的滋味,伙计!